Support climate change literacy
Every dollar donated provides learning opportunities and resources to countries most vulnerable to climate change.
Your donation directly facilitates
Every $1 you give
- $0.82 - Learning Programming
- $0.18 - Fundraising / Administration
- 60% - Course development
- 15% - Content and research
- 10% - Course translations
- 10% - Evaluation
- 5% - Hosting / Maintenance
It starts with you!
By donating today you can provide literacy to developing countries via:
- Developing more innovative climate change related courses
- Delivering the courses across multiple platforms
- Translating courses into user-specific languages
- Assist in reaching more users in the most vulnerable countries
- Increasing support and help to online learners community
Bridge the climate change and digital divide
The global pandemic has debilitated economies in the space of a few months, and has left those living in climate change vulnerable countries even more disadvantaged. Help UN CC:Learn to bridge the climate change and digital divide, so that all can enjoy opportunities to learn and take action!
30 Countries Supported by our national projects since 2014
10 Climate Change Learning Strategies Developed in partnership with national and global partners
379,000 Beneficiaries Reached in more than 190 countries
120,600 Certificates Issued in more than 40 online courses